Sunday, September 7, 2014

Decision With Poker

I'm actually pretty tired with poker and don't like how I put myself in a better edge to win and then someone else gets lucky. It feels like I'm a kid getting my candy taken from by a bully! Some professionals can take the beating quite well and then adjust themselves into a genius where they become the bully and play games with others. I guess that's entertaining and I'll leave it to them to put on a show for me, but I think I'll just play poker when I'm in the mood for having a little gambling fun with some theory and skill I've been developing. I guess I'll be playing mainly to get lucky and to just to have fun for a decent purpose in life. It would only be when I'm in the mood to socialize with these folks.

So basically I'm not addicted to this game because when I lose, I play less! That's pretty good to know for me. I have a better outlet then gambling on poker when I feel the need to expend some of this energy. It's also something that fits my personality of wanting to not do much thinking now. I would like to place my focus and energy on things that are meaningful and what I'm truly passionate about developing in. I think that's going to be my main focus, so it seems like I'm never going to do drugs!