Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Day 246

I did a little searching on Google and noticed that today's day of the year is 246! That's pretty neat how someone already came up with that through generated software. I'm sure there's some formula as well to count the days, but I didn't feel like sitting there to figure that out. Anyhow, I'm still behind by about a month and a half to get up to date with all these blog posts.

I guess it's just a personal fun thing to do for myself. I still notice that I'm getting a very minimal amount of traffic on here. I guess it's really cool that one or two people find my writing interesting enough to look at wherever I'm at in my course of life. That's the only amount of verification I can track on this site, but the one that keeps track of visitors says that I'm getting more sometimes. It seems like there's a positive association with visitors in that the more interesting posts I make, the more readers I attract. I don't really get anybody to comment on my site, so I'm used to very quiet responses from others. These days I'm getting responses from people in person and I've actually learned to deal with it properly. I guess the only ones I'm probably not going to get too many responses from are the ones who are actually pretty weird!