Friday, September 26, 2014

Posting To Relieve My Frustrations

I'm realizing that having this blog has been very therapeutic for me in keeping me at bay. I've been opting to be an honest and professional person. Sometimes, I go off in a crazy direction to others and they want to also go nuts as well, but the good friends are able to keep themselves in check very well!

I'm becoming someone with a successful mindset more each passing day. I also like to be giving whenever it feels appropriate. Sometimes, it feels annoying when that gets brought up to me. Basically, at my work right now. I'm just going through the motions of reading and studying CMM material. The CMM I am talking about is basically called coordinate measuring machine. It has sensors that tell the computer wherever it's at on 3-D axis, so it basically uses X,Y, and Z. It can also use a more confusing three-dimensional form called polar coordinates, which is basically positioning itself while using the angle and radius of a sphere.

It really tests the limits of your brain and envisioning of moving the parts in your head while looking at a blueprint. The blueprint can't show you all the possible views, out of having to keep it in budget but gives you enough to work with. For someone like my buddy who hates to read and isn't very smart, he's going to have a hard time and just communicate something that he feels is right just to be thinking he's like someone important. It's a little irritating actually! He then ends up denying it as well, just to downplay the situation and keep himself from feeling bad. I guess I know my buddy really well now to be able to talk about these minor details about him.