Monday, September 1, 2014

Doing Everything On My Own

Obviously, you can't hire someone to do the work outs for you so your body becomes ripped. Likewise, it seems to feel like that when it comes to investing. It's definitely better to know what you are doing and be the one to make the comfortable decisions and do what you want to be doing.

From doing my reading, there seems to be many reigning ideas and what works best for me is the lazy and clean method instead of trying to gun for profits on a daily basis with a Type A personality-like disorder. It becomes like another 8 to 5 job which isn't what I have in mind doing for the rest of my life, no matter how good the pay is. If it's fun, then maybe I'll consider but I don't the fun might turn old and stale for me after awhile. I want to be free to adventure and roam other places. This girl I hardly know on Facebook ended up using her savings to go travel and now she's back in college mode. She's pretty funny and I like to think that she's my type but frankly, she might not be that intelligent as I would have liked.

Anyhow, I post funny stuff on her posts that make me laugh a whole lot and then I have to focus on my job after while eliminating those distracting thoughts. It's pretty hard to do, but not unbearable for me. I'm still trying to maintain a long-standing composure while being very content in life which is something that I haven't been able to establish yet. I think my answer to those problems is to live through those struggles while depending on God for support.