Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Looks Nice to the Eyes

I think this blog might look beautiful with a bunch of just text and it's like so individualistic that you don't even have to read it. I guess in that respect it might seem a little weird that I'm getting a blog going just to post my thoughts and brag about how happy I am online!

One of my closest friends isn't that great of a reader. I'm not even that great of an avid reader either, but I don't know why I'm spending my days just writing on here online. I guess I'm just practicing with just being eloquent. Maybe, I'll be in a situation someday where I could genuinely care for people and try to solve a situation comfortably. I still have to work my way there though and maybe the issues I have right now just don't really matter right now.