Thursday, September 25, 2014

Free Write

I've noticed that I have amassed a pretty decent level of typing talent. I can just use a natural home keyboard and type up a storm in a matter of minutes! That reminds me, my old neighbor called me awhile ago to fix her computer. I feel like a brute from having forgotten all about her. She pays me whenever I am there like 60 bucks. I feel bad about taking the money, but I just take it and she gives me great food! I guess I'm a man who stays constantly busy about the most unimportant things in my own head.

I need to really fix myself up as a person man! I'm going to be taking on a pretty hot girlfriend too. I mean literally, we have been exchanging a conservation between ourselves via e-mail. We are looking to start dating and she's a pretty hot tamale! Wow, she's even taller than me and totally from a different part of the world. I guess I get a little cocky sometimes about wanting the best quality and when I get it, I tend to overlook its values sometimes.

I don't think I'm all that great looking, but those photos are what drove my other buddies to honestly tell me that's a good looking pic of me. I look really tall in my photos and pretty big even though I am short. I'm only 5'3" and weigh in about 165 pounds while running two miles in under 14 minutes. I'm totally serious, I can hack a mile in about 6:30 while running at a constant pace and not getting that tired. That's not even my best effort I'm putting forth! I never tried yet because I'm afraid of my legs falling off.

Maybe from being a short man and having slightly better than average qualities that out does a taller man, I get to contribute to the gene pool as well. Maybe being short isn't such a depressing quality that some people like me has felt. My appearance surely does though affect getting some likes on my Facebook, but honestly, it doesn't really matter and I think I just bum some people out from being such a goody two shoe or coming across so nice which I like to be even when I'm so angry at people and trying to calm down and them not liking me as a person.