Thursday, September 25, 2014

Work is Awesome

I'm just typing away at my computer so I can relieve myself of some distractions. I have a list of the things on paper I aspire to enjoy folded up and in my wallet. I'm really trying to find some work to do to keep myself busy while trying to get cured of my video gaming addiction. I like to have fun, so I'm addicted to those playful card games like Magic: The Gathering! I think I need to let go of that silly stuff for now and focus on the bigger picture because it's just kid stuff. It's making me feel embarrassed just writing about it.

There are bigger rewards to aspire for rather than limiting yourself to not so appealing qualities when dealing with others. I was like an angry bird that would hover over its enemy and then wait to drop a bathroom break on them! It's not about how it's not being nice but more about keeping my own sanity alive and still being a loving human even if it feels like those sensitive emotions are fleeting away now.