Friday, September 26, 2014

Very Fortunate To Have A Job

I feel really lucky to have the opportunity to work in the aerospace industry inspecting parts while programming very expensive measuring equipment to do the job. My college background is in Computer Science and I completed the 4-year program while also doing a minor in Mathematics. I guess that's why I come across as so smart to an average person sometimes.

I was really demotivated for the longest time in looking for a job after though. I applied to some jobs, and I just wouldn't fit the qualifications they were looking for. I told my mom, but she was not very understanding with me for the longest time. She would now tick me off of course, if she still acted the same way. I now have something to combat my own anger issues. It's my own selfish sense of humor. I need it so the sun won't go down, while I'm still angry. The Bible also mentions something like how having a cheerful heart helps cure the woes of a depressed person. From laughing really hard in my head, it helps me relax and be cordial and professional to others, but I have to say the mean comments that others have to hear, so they can laugh too if they want to or not if it isn't appropriate. Obviously, probably 90% of the time, a person isn't going to laugh when I am personally making fun of him but the majority listening do get a kick out of it sometimes.