Monday, September 29, 2014

Opening Myself Up

I feel like an idiot from surfing the web for useless information to pump myself up. A dumb girl in the past who was probably irritated with me and had trouble communicating her feelings with me told me that knowledge puffs you up. Okay, that was a stupid comment she made and I had to just write it down on this blog.

A dumb pastor said in one of his sermons I was very unlucky to attend and listen to that comparing yourself to others makes you unhappy. I'm sure for him that it really would! He's not a very influential guy and pretty dumb because he let that stupid girl who put a restraining order on me make some decisions for him. Oh well, I'm just teasing him online and laughing it off so I won't be so mad at him anymore.

I don't really think looking at girls is very worthwhile either now. It's not giving me that same excitement I had when I was a teenager. I guess I just feel the stupidity of growing up with it and continuing the quest that has absolutely no significance. Therefore, dealing with that stuff now I'm out!

It's all a waste of time from being a useless load of time spent. I'm going to focus on educating myself and being a self-motivator and doing stuff I want to do. I'm also taking some time off from my closest buddy because I'm pretty irritated by his comments.