Friday, September 26, 2014

A Stupid Man

Okay, this stupid guy ended up with a super, smoking hot wife. He then ended up cheating on her while they were in a relationship with a less good-looking woman, and I even called him my friend at one point. Actually, that's not the real reason why I feel mad. He called me a terrorist and put a non-domestic related restraining order on me like that stupid girl did too. Basically, I had two from two different stupid individuals.

For the third time to go through though, it's been scaring a whole heck of a lot of crazy people who want to put one on me. They know those people failed to get what they want and are crazy- those people just don't know how crazy they are yet! I haven't had a third one ever since communicating how they couldn't get it extended and how I met them face-to-face after. Those people are a bunch of idiots! They blow their cover, and I know how they are going to react with me.

Luckily, I realize that I have a selfish sense-of-humor to keep myself from staying mad and can utilize it to stay professional, hard working, and nice to others most of the time. It's something that occurs naturally for me now and doesn't take me that much effort now. I expect those crazy and weird idiots are going to shutdown with me now in the future and not going to be able to do much while being depressed when I end up cornering them or something and then make fun of them while I'm mad just to get it off my chest and then go after being nice to them again just to look like I'm better than them.