Monday, September 1, 2014

Sirens Don't Bother Me Now

I think I managed to get it emotionally under control now in that I don't have to feel paranoid when I hear the paramedics approach my house. It was like this daunting reminder that I had to be scared for my life because the law was out to get me for my secret acts inside my own closet.

Hey, I think there's some privacy laws intact too, so I guess I don't want to even be in the negative spotlight and that could very well be the reason why I feel so paranoid about getting caught. I never really did think it was cool to do drugs, so I never did them illegally. I don't see the point of relying on a dead plant to give you a high after lighting it up.

Where I get my high is from looking at things visually and after being tempted, I have this strong Christian belief of waiting to be married, so yeah, I never hit any home runs despite being given those offerings about five times now in my entire life. Maybe, they weren't hot enough for me; I don't know, I seem to find flaws even in the most beautiful person on the Earth, like ummmm, Cindy Crawford. She's a pretty old mom, despite having flawless looking skin.