Sunday, September 7, 2014

Really Taking It Easy

From having a little spending money, it's really easy for me to get carried away and then toss around my money. Overall, I guess it's really just about figuring out what works best for a person. For myself, I really do a lot of careful thinking with what makes me tick. I don't get into the mode of feeding my addictions. I feel like that's being a person with low class.

Having a buddy with a minor level of intelligence and from being completely open and honest with me, it's been great to have a second hand to tell me what's appealing and isn't. I'm sort of trying a different thing where I'm asking another person for advice on what's hip and isn't. It's just because I'm a pretty open person and a lot of things don't really get to me that easy.

I do have some temporary exchanges of personal emotions where I'll get a little mad about things, but other than that I'm not really all that into staying angry and will do my best to get those things taken cared for. I guess when it comes to people relations with those who are bad with me, it's not really about making the other person happy but more about keeping myself from getting too cranky! I, therefore, talk to them about how they can solve their issue with me and just be straight up with how I'm feeling about them; it's very important for me to not feel any hostility with them before I go after resolving something. I think that was a main worry for a few of my friends because they asked me to back off from them, knowing that I'm capable of worsening a situation.