Monday, September 29, 2014

Using a Site to Analyze Trades

I'm using investing.com to analyze and pick my stock and currency choices. By logging in with your google account, it lets you set up and personalize your own stock portfolio. It does a good job at summarizing the information in a column. Therefore, it takes me only a few minutes to figure out which ones I'm interested in.

I think I'm going to start sharing what's working for me and isn't. There's also great risk involved no matter how much money I could be making. If anyone really has the guts to trade along with me, then I would seriously appreciate their feedback. I'm basically going to open up for free on this site. Nothing comes for free literally, the reader has to sit there to read through some of my potentially confusing posts as well, so I think I'm in clear waters to share all my individualist thoughts on this blog.

I think by being honest, I actually make sense for others to catch on to and to pretty much not try screw me over because I'm going to give my own effort, and they might be scared about ending up feeling bad about it, so they won't do anything to me except maybe gossip about me at the worst.

I'm pretty much just an amateur playing in pee-wee ball when it comes to investing. I've done some huge trades that exceeded $5,000 a few times and lost them but I've never gone over $20,000 in my trading account. That's probably the amount of money I've traded so far. Therefore, I have a little experience and I'm picking up on some long term trading which I'm favoring along with trading on the trend for short term as well.