Monday, September 29, 2014

Doing Everything On My Own

I was pretty much given advice to trade $5000 with Apple while doing options. I'm about to lose that much for real! On the bright side, I still have money. Well, it makes me a little mad I took advice from someone because I normally wouldn't have done that. At least, I still have enough to support myself for now. I made a costly mistake which is bad for business if I keep repeating that pattern.

I thought it was going to be easy, but it looks like nothing really is and the unlikely thing that happened on the news is that the new Apple 6 products experienced some bugs and user dissatisfaction. Therefore, their shares have dropped below their expected price. I'm about to lose that much, but I still have enough to spend on other stuff and to financially support a girlfriend. The only good thing is that I didn't put on my money on that trade alone, which is good and I learned a valuable lesson!