Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Careful Not To Show Off

Since I actually have a legit girlfriend now, I'm going to work out and try to get some six pack abs and take better care of myself. I want to manage my lifestyle a whole lot better and sort of develop this awesome persona with energy that just goes all into being with my future wife. I posted something related to this on my Facebook page and then I was met with some skepticism by another female friend! Another female friend was happy for me, though.

I need to be careful what I post because I don't want to end up swallowing my own words. I really hate doing that. I don't like losing my cool either and then making annoying comments about people in front of their faces. It makes me feel bad for doing that. They are some weak scoundrels but it's no excuse for my smart brain that can handle the stress and figure out a solution to the problem. As long as there's people involved and I have interacted with them, I can manage to find a way to resolve the issue for my own happiness. For some reason, it's based off of people feeling good about themselves too. I just can't live like being a moron to others; it doesn't click very well for me.