Thursday, September 4, 2014

Doing Little Things While Tired

I'm noticing that with my mind going off with doing things that don't really have that much significance, I am losing a lot of valuable time. It sounds depressing that I'm aware of this situation and with how other things that feel like invading my mind, it's so easy to flip out all of a sudden! Nonetheless, I think a girl can feel like this sometimes a whole lot more than for a guy. It must be the biological makeup of the brain chemicals with the two genders. It's still interesting though to read and view some relationships regarding a guy and girl. Well, a romantic comedy/drama can sell pretty well to the mass even if the actors aren't that good looking or popular!

Anyhow, back to my topic, I realize that it's easy for me to chain off to a completely new topic after introducing it with a sentence. I'm doing this through my writing now and it hasn't really been tested out with an audience. I think my writing ability has given me at the best consistent level of an A- grade. Of course, I want to do get an A+ all the time! I had one professor hang on to a work and he gave me an A+ for the research I did. I don't recall what I put on that paper. It was mainly just cut and paste and rewording the research I did while using a short term and focused memory. I didn't really get anything excess out of that- I think I just invented a nice approach as a routine and that particular paper just happened to catch the professor's interest. He kept the report and I deleted it from my computer files!