Thursday, September 4, 2014

Reaching Goals But Impatient About It

It seems like all the hard work you put into it has been fine and dandy but when the opportunity feels creeping around the corner, it gets pretty hard to wait on it to happen while you are doing something. It's like losing focus because you are so interested in obtaining something that you forget for a little bit what you are trying to achieve. This happens to me quite a bit with a lot of things I'm trying to achieve. I guess I'm smart enough to keep a decent work ethic, but every once in awhile when I feel like reaching a milestone, I just choke!

It's like sometimes you need that luck of being successful to keep something going and to feel emotionally satisfied over it. It's like playing a game of poker dealing with money. You play more when you feel like a winner and play less when you lose and have no more money! I'm starting to realize the possibilities of achieving my goals from a basic level. It's like I'm creating my own foundation again to get there in life!