Sunday, September 7, 2014

Taking Better Care Of Myself

I'm starting feel so motivated about working out and eating right, but the hard part I still have is being consistent with it all. I think what distracts me is television! I just turn it on then even though I'm bored to death or feeling moody about my past with idiots, I flip through channels and then occasionally I want to peak at something naughty on there!

This isn't the right thing to do and I think the best way to get around this is to just make the commitment to stop and do the best one could to be like that. It's all of these aggressive feelings that go against your brain waves, but if you are loyal and brave enough to hack through all of it, then you deserve to be a successful person with a beautiful and loving spouse! Otherwise, you are just a plain loser with silly pride that does nothing but pump you up and sometimes, just become depressed. One of my buddies have asked the question, what if "God made me this way?" I finally have the answer; if one is feeling unhappy about something, then it wasn't really meant to be that way by God and the person put it on himself because he's responsible for his own thoughts and actions. Maybe his thoughts have been driving him crazy and he can't come to terms with it- this isn't really God's doing but the person's fault from not working at it and it's actually something that could be laughed about with humor.