Sunday, September 7, 2014

Having A Clear Mind

I think the worst thing a person could do to me is put a restraining order on me. Maybe in a freaky occasion, someone will be about torturing and then murdering me, but at least I'll feel closer to being in heaven for some reason. Having a restraining order isn't even really that bad now that I think of it; you just have to do what it says and you are good to go in life. You get to realize how much free you really are; a crazy drawback is that you aren't licensed to have firearms during that time for personal use, so might as well get into law enforcement or the military if you can work your way around it. Maybe you can still rent a gun at a gun range to practice and shoot in case the person who put it on you is trying to get your head cut off! You can even take up archery and go hunting with a air rifle maybe, or even do some javelin throwing but this is once you reach a legal age and have that fear someone is coming after you.

I've been told that I'm a smart person and most recently, a smart lover by my girlfriend. I'm happy to know that. I think I've been dealing with a few idiots because they are just plain weird from how they were brought up, but it's all good now and I'm not that frustrated with them anymore. I want to keep it that way in the future so the focus is really on me and not them, if they end up going insane because of it.