Monday, September 22, 2014

Getting Back To Work

I really need to stop focusing on stuff that don't matter and work on stuff that do. I'm playing too much Magic The Gathering by myself. I was whooped for the last two days by my buddy after practicing for a whole month! I ended up changing my game plan around and switching to some faster cards to do the trick. Maybe that will solve my nagging problems of getting beat up early in the game and never recovering again.

Anyhow, I'm going to lay off with Magic The Gathering (MTG). MTG is only by far the most popular trading card game in the world! It also confuses a whole heck of a lot of interested people, so they never get even started. There's this YouTube video where this guy gets angry while playing a MTG match at a tournament and then flips the table around. A buddy said that it's so lame to look at it that it's pretty interesting to watch to see how the match turns out.

I'm pretty busy with my job and I guess I'm just venting about my problems right now. I'm going to get back again to working. I'm still waiting on my supervisor to get back to me, so I might as get busy studying my line of work again.