Monday, September 22, 2014

Headache From Laughter

Wow, the last couple posts had a 400% audience turnout from my average. It went from 2 readers to 8! 400% is a significant improvement. I'm starting to communicate a whole heck of a lot better and getting at a positive reaction from my buddies. I think I've had some good luck charm with some enemies, too. She might be so gay, literally! I think she's turning her side of thinking around or going the opposite orientation with liking men again. It's all because of my apathetic influence.

I'm actually laughing at my own humor so much from what I'm writing. I didn't know I could have this self-possessed and selfish humor to make myself gay with humility! I'm actually full-on into women by choice because I might be so dumb. Okay, there are some excellent women out there who could do some wonderful chores while the man could just lounge around on his sofa and watch some football. Another guy would probably chuck an empty can of beer from being angry at him, but the guy wouldn't do that to his pretty wife or girlfriend.

It's lovely that the most common thing for naturalism is a man and woman to be biologically attracted to one another. The real question that poses still a consideration for society is whether attraction to the same sex can be dealt with properly.