Thursday, September 25, 2014

Laughing It Off to Cure the Angry Bug

There it is, one of my longest title of the month so far. I'll try not to top it with another interesting post that has a longer title. Have to always go bigger the next time because it's more fascinating like the husband giving his wife a bigger diamond on her ring every few years for anniversary!

The technique I adopted naturally on the fly with that stupid girl who put a non-domestic violence related restraining order on me is controlling the anger by just laughing it off with the funniest things you could write to satisfy yourself. After messaging something I don't remember now to that girl after she failed to get it extended at court, I just remember feeling really good from having laughed so hard and then I just deleted the sent messages because she isn't responding back to me. I feel really satisfied and on a happy mode, but she's probably really upset with me. If it's one or the other, I'd rather have it her be unhappy and I'll take the positive end.

It's an interesting technique besides going on a Roid rage which I am capable of doing from looking like a big, intimidating man even though I'm only 5'3". I'm considered to be super smart by a slightly average person, so they get scared of me! I know the process of a person's emotions now. They just get irritated, turn a little crazy and then after bumping heads and elbows with them mentally speaking, they start complying. Actually, I think they would just shut down but I think I've actually been decent enough to watch out for myself by just saying stuff to laugh it off when they are ticking me off after yelling or being verbally hostile with me. When I'm extremely laughing it off and making sense to my self in a way that makes me satisfied, it seems to be also contagious to others. I think that's a good way to let go of anger with people by just expressing yourself in a way that would just make you laugh so hard about it later. Basically, it's making fun of the punk who is yelling at you and still making more fake friends on Facebook than you.