Monday, September 1, 2014

Catching Up

I'm going to try to post like five a day now. I'm just going to randomly post anything that's on my mind to try to catch up. I remember for the past couple years, I've been putting it off the last minute and I don't find that to be very comfortable for me now. I guess I felt like I had to prove something by doing other meaningless stuff before putting my time into getting the important parts done. Man, I was stupid!

Some days, it's really nice to post photos on this site and write stuff pertaining to the visual while trying to make good, clean jokes at the same time. I am definitely a real person blogging on this site with a personality that sort of likes to be a goody-two-shoe and out of trouble. I am a dude who prefers not to spat out curse words and think negatively towards others, no matter what jam I'm going through.

The trick has to have a positive association of being realistic and imagining resolving solutions. The focus is really not on how bad the person is because that's just a waste of time and puts you in a more, angrier predicament. It's really about fixing the problem while focusing on it with the imagination and having a strong spirit over it. It's like living through adversity and making proper adjustments.