Monday, September 1, 2014

One More Before Breaking

Maybe, I'll be up on here at 1 am again. I don't know, but I doubt it. I might be enjoying my video games again even though I say I'm going to stop wasting my time with them. I'm a thirty-one year old still getting the fun buzz over playing games. Yeah, that's pretty old considering the audience I figure to be reading those posts.

I think being upfront like that is nice at my own personal expense because it gives a sense of non-hostile environment and something good to laugh about before reflecting on serious matters again, which people really have problems and issues over. I think my style is not meant to be really challenged aggressively or from a mean standpoint or else it will just make you feel weird to begin with.

That's probably why I'm not really stood up to that often. I actually think now that if I really put in the time and effort then I could have solved my problem with idiots back in the day. I can do it now, I suppose and I think I'll just keep my head up high with confidence.