Monday, September 1, 2014

With This Whole Posting

Last year I think it was, I ended up posting around 100 of these in a two month span and probably averaged 20 in one day! I don't really want to repeat that again, so I am definitely going to try to do the five a day approach. Like having five fruits and vegetables a day and getting at least 5 minutes of sleep a day in for the rest of my own entire existence! That's easy said and done for me- I still remember this one female friend whose now engaged to a pretty chubby guy commenting on how she feels weird from having insomnia.

She is ultra skinny by the way so I guess there's a saying that opposites might attract. Hey, I went out on a few unofficial dates with her over a few months so she thought it would be a good thing to go after me in a relationship. I was so clueless to how attractive she really is- she's just not really my type I guess. She just doesn't have that one giving attitude where I look for the most, and I'm sure other guys might be able to relate to it.