Wednesday, October 29, 2014

My Goals

I want to get some six pack abs or what my parents say, some chocolate abs! The reason why the culture refers to them as chocolate is because it's shaped like one when the abs are so finely tuned. I think it would be awesome to become a bearer of one. I would be walking around with my shirt off a lot and be traveling to the beach and holding back a big grin!

It takes quite a bit of work and dedication. It's something that I have trouble with doing on a consistent basis. I get really motivated to play games when I'm bored and filled with a lot of tunnel vision. I'm not super good at those games, but if I were to hack it by practicing or looking up on solutions, then I could probably beat them most of the time. What gets really hard are those awesome and intense games that involve competing with others. Man, those games can get suspenseful and really frustrating to the point it becomes your life! It's like you'll never get enough of being the best and just have to consistently beat everyone until you are bored. What if you aren't lucky and don't ever win? I was like that with Starcraft for a long while.

I guess if those games are about playing to win until you are bored then it makes no sense in becoming a video game professional! I'm just wasting my time with mindless thoughts that I should have tossed out a long time.