Monday, October 6, 2014

A Few More Things

I have acquired some additional helpful software like this tool that helps you learn Korean. I haven't played with it in a long time. I also have purchased speed reading software, and I still have yet to add it onto my priority list. Okay, I'm only 5' 3" and believe it or not, I gained a half-inch in height permanently from doing yoga stretches that target the spinal cord.

I still have this growth spray and I haven't used it for the longest time, but I'm going to try to use it up. I have books on doing growth stretches too and very elaborate I may add. Oh what the heck, I will make it a priority too, just to do something while I'm running around moody with my appearance. I have these vitamins that are supposed to help you stay healthy and never used them, so I'm going to pop one daily and use up all my supplies too. I'm just not thinking correctly because I just want to be like lost in the woods while having pleasure with being alive. I'm just being lazy about completing my own priorities because I feel worn out. Hey, I even learned a cool magic trick today, but I have to practice it so I won't be rusty at it and embarrass myself in front of others.

I'm also a strong believer in the Bible, which is surprising me because to this day, even though I am around a lot of dumb people who influence me to run away from the Bible, I still believe it to this day and try to practice it wholeheartedly. I'm a non-denominational Christian- I don't follow any system regarding the Bible, but just simple truths that could be taken from the pages of the Bible without too much confusion. It's really enough for me to keep a believing heart, but the hard part for me is figuring out what God has in store for me and what His plans are dealing with me. The answer is to just pray about it and consider how it's an individual, heart issue. I know this from having listened to a good show that talks about the Bible, while it's the main topic.