Friday, October 3, 2014

Becoming More Heavenly In Mind

When I think about that title I just put, all I can think about in my head is pure laughter. Well, the Angels lost Game 1 of the AL Division Series. Oh, pooh hoo! The Angels are actually my favorite MLB team, but the experts feel they will win an exciting Game 5 of the series. I guess angels have a lot to do with heaven, if one would read up on the Book of Revelations. Yeah, I'm a believer and I thought the Muslim jihadists were just about killing faithful Christians but they are not. There are people who have converted to Islam and just go completely nuts about beheading a fellow adult who just make them flip the handle! It looks like they want to use their belief in the Quran to justify their own selfish acts of ritual killing. One verse in the Quran says to strike above the neck and to chop off the fingers when in the act of destroying a non-Muslim believer. It sounds poetic in a sense and pretty cool in a psychotic manner, just that the Islamic prophet Muhammad encouraged actual beheading of enemies while at war with them for ritualistic purposes.

The prophet Muhammad really had his way in forcing it upon tribes with other religions that he attacked from being mad from their betrayal by giving them a decision to convert to Islam or have their head chopped off! Just read about Banu Qurayza. Boy, it would suck to be back there and be a lost statistic from having lost while participating in a tribal battle for survival of the fittest.

Okay, so maybe Islam headlining the mainstream world with a ticked off prophet to show for it to this day might actually pump up new converted and radical Muslims to go off killing their fellow neighbors. Especially with Islam being the fastest growing religion in this world, I'm not surprised by those occurrences of nut cases participating in religious killings and being without any remorse!

I don't know how I went around writing about Islam, but I just did a little reading online about it. Okay, so radical Islam is like the exact opposite of being heavenly minded. Don't practice it!