Saturday, October 25, 2014

New Concentrations

I'm getting pretty decent with trading, and it's starting to turn into a rewarding activity for me. I get really worn out with playing poker though because I think it's stupid to rely on the luck of the draw and to be left underhanded. It's pretty much the game of poker because it's gambling and anything can happen when you least expect it, which can totally make you go nuts! Managing your chip stack is very important and will improve your game of making profit in the long run, but what makes poker so weird is that it has a knack for putting you at break even sometimes which isn't fun.

Considering how poker is about sitting there and reading your opponent, I'd prefer playing with the stock market and then go do my hobbies, while checking up on my stocks later. Yeah, playing stocks and losing money can be a very scary thought, but I got over that fear and what I care about is learning to manage my account and make some profit! I'm starting out betting small in the market because I don't want to lose big money, but I do have this dream of eventually making it big and I do like how I manage the wins and losses.

Therefore, playing with stocks and Forex is something I'm going to stick with at a minor level until I get so good at it, but it's something I see myself doing for the rest of my life to earn a living.