Thursday, October 2, 2014

Little Impressed With Reader Turnout

Today, the number of visits on this blog today totaled around 45. I'm really amazed at not knowing who the heck are those people. Do they have any malicious intent for me or just happened to stumble on this site miraculously for just one time, before disappearing?

Anyhow, I'm trying to catch up so I could start averaging one blog post a day. It's becoming a little time consuming to me because it's really addictive in a way. It's keeping me really busy, and this whole free writing business is something that isn't even making me any money. All I know is that I'm a lot more comfortable with reading other people's work and writing to communicate how I feel or to relay information to a targeted person.

In a way, I guess I can say this is my interesting hobby that could be meaningful for doing God's work in a way too.