Monday, October 13, 2014

Trading Stocks

Even though I lost 5K to Apple stocks the past month, I still noticed that their prices were climbing back up above the $100 mark. I think I bought the stocks a little too high at about $103, so I missed it by a hair. Oh well, that's the past and there's nothing you can do about it.

I ended up trading just $25 on Apple for a day trade using binary options. I pretty much used the charts on My Portfolios with Investing.com, I looked this time for all the signals to light up from 15 Min to Monthly. This really filters out my choices, so I'll be trading a lot less than waiting at Daily. I guess for now, I'm working at picking more quality trades and working with the fewer trades to decide if I'm going to still trade them or not.

I ended up looking at my indicators on MT4 while picking the Apple stock and all I really did was just look at the candlestick formation while looking for hints on whether the price was going to rise or drop. I noticed a strong pin formation that was favoring a bullish market on the longer term charts, mainly the hourly and 4H chart because let's face it, that's about the length I prefer for binary options. There's really no point to keep the money in longer for me. Might as well just hit or miss big money and then move on from there.

I'm basically using terms that may confuse the heck out of a reader who has absolutely no interest in trading, but I've been working at it for awhile like it was my passion even though I hated what I was feeling for a long time.

 I was feeling pressured about having to make money and settle down with the cutest girl I could find. It seems like appearance don't matter these days; despite me being short, taller women still are able to be respectful and cool with me. They don't really mind that much in just being friends with me. Even though guys get carried away with girls' appearances and ignore the personality, I think chances are greater if you work at being the right person for the personality that fits you. I mean everybody's different and some gorgeous girls might have the personality that really attracts the male as well, and they might just hit it off then. I, myself, am currently taken and in a relationship with a taller woman, so I can vouch for that.