Monday, October 6, 2014

Doing Priorities While Feeling Lost and Lazy

I think I have something unique going with my blog posts. Some people do actual read these posts, which is surprising enough but I don't really know what their intentions are. Is it because my posts could have somewhat entertaining or educational value? Could it be the suspense that they are expecting, so they could go a-ha I knew it? It's actually pretty funny that I'm mentioning that- I'm still thinking about a few idiots who were reading my blog and tried to get me in trouble for it and just couldn't. I'm not mentioning their stupid names either but I think I did write their names down. It really irritates me that the state of Washington actually has some championship teams. I hope they continue to suck in the future!

Anyhow, this girl I will name Lee He-She had some issues with me. She had this weird strand of hair above her upper lip which was nasty to look at. I think it's actually not uncommon for women to be just slightly hairy and have a teeny weeny mustache, even though it's just plain weird and funny to look at. Maybe if they shaved, it would get more bushier! I'm actually referring to Lee He-She. Hey, it also rhymes all the way from first to last.

Lee He-She was just on plain wacko-mode! Oh well. I'm actually laughing now and feel like being really nice to her and continuing to just laugh about her problems underneath while just letting go of my issue with her having a problem with me.