Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Making Updates to this Site

One of these days, I'm going to start posting my own aboriginal and boring photos to display my own lackluster talent for photography! It's actually just become a whole lot easier for me to just type whatever is in my feeble mind and to just let it rip! I'm actually laughing inwardly with those comments I just wrote.

I guess by joking around about how unable I am compared to the best guy out there in the world, I don't really feel so bad. It's not really a big deal for me too now with actually being a short guy. I'm actually seen as just a little short unless the person is above normal in height. I don't really care honestly; being beautiful on the outside literally isn't everything, but I do want to be athletic and get some six pack abs just for the heck of it.