Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Working Out and Taking Advantage of Personal Time

Even though I'm taken right now by a sweet and loving girlfriend, she's still out of state but sending me wonderful e-mails and texts that I enjoy reading. Okay, so I have all this time to myself for the most part after getting off of work. I'm wasting it by messing around and watching T.V. and playing my MTG cards by myself! This is starting to become wasteful activities in my head and not really satisfying me that much.

My best friend of the moment feels that he accepted his own personal flaws and can't really do anything to change it because he's so set on his own ways. In other words, if he wears down and feels depressed from getting that bored feeling we all get once in awhile, he doesn't need to change himself completely.

He'll also have his crazy days of being hyper and feeling like laughing at everything. It gets a little annoying sometimes having to listen to his proposals and imaginations that are way off-center from the pool of mainstream knowledge. I still feel a bond of hanging out with somebody, and he wants to accept that when I call him up, so we have a close friendship going. He's pretty much the most accessible person to me, but we differ in ideas because his mind and body just can't take a certain level of abuse like I can when very determined.