Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Revisiting Old Posts

I notice a few curious readers are going back through my old posts from like six years ago. I was accused of not making any sense by crazy people back in the day. I think by being honest, I have made some comments that haven't been challenged by those retarded people, sorry please excuse my language. Yeah, it's still a small remnant of feeling yanked by them but not strong as before where I was burning underneath with desire to just conquer them!

Going back to read my old comments, man, with my obsessive habit of working at something under extreme conditions and putting up an unyielding fight, I am aware of the effect my writing can have. I think my unconscious nature was putting in an investment for me to go back later and to just have a great laugh over a common situation that isn't so serious, but everybody can get a little rattled over.

I've been compared to the biggest and baddest villain in all of Magic: The Gathering story-lines- Nichol Bolas. This dragon is such a huge douche!  My best friend told me he reminds me of him, and he bought me the card and said to put it in my deck. He said I start stuff for no reason with people and then end up giving them problems that are hard to deal with and that he has access to an exciting social environment because of me.