Friday, October 31, 2014

Despite Being Short

I'm talking about my height on Halloween, so what a big scare it would be huh? Just kidding. I may be short and feel moody about it at times when I'm around taller people, but I'm told that I'm not that ugly which I can live with now. The thought of that makes me laugh a lot so I feel more comfortable opening myself up to others.

I've actually held decent conversations with taller women who are more narrow than me too. I have even had nice conversation and friendly encounters with taller and bigger women too. I guess on my end then, it could be just a tad tough to reject me based on my appearance alone then. It would probably have to be from just the overall feeling the girl gets. I understand that there's some out there who are bad for you and others who would be better for you.

Anyhow, I'm back to doing some trades and I still have to do a little more long term testing with my ideas. It's starting to come together and draw in some wins, while I'm actually making sense out of what's going on with the market. It does sound hard, and it is.

Basically, all I have going for me right now for my plans is to right after waking up do some working out, trade, and read the Bible. My job is now just like a chore to me. When I get back from work, I'm usually up until like 1 or 2 in the morning before I get tired so might as well bore myself to sleep by picking up a book to study my field that I actually have a decent talent in. While doing that, I'm going to try out these growth stretches to see if I can still grow taller at the very old age of 31! Maybe, it will give me the confidence to teach my kids how to grow taller and not get moody about their appearance in that aspect of being short. If my kids end up over-towering me, then yeah, it proves I married into some family of tall genes.