Monday, October 20, 2014

Learning About Trading

I have spent about $9,000 total trying to become a Forex trader. Okay, it's not that bad considering how I have a job and paid the card debt off. The thing about it is that I learned very little from investing that amount of money, except for the basics and how I should go about approaching my trades in a safe and systematic manner.

I was pretty dumb as an ox while taking a chance at trying to get rich off of doing some type of weird trading that I never even heard of. I never really envisioned myself as an investor to begin with, but I always had a hard time with the thought of working for someone and never making enough millions like all the successful businessmen in the world. I used to feel like Bill Gates was number one from being the richest and then became surprised over someone else becoming more rich than him. I don't care who the richest man in the world is now!

I guess it all started with an automated trading adviser and then that's when my curiosity and appetite for getting a piece of the action on this market started taking place. I was first about investing to create my own home business. I then quickly figured out that it wasn't doing me any good nor bringing me any profit because I was clearly working in the wrong market. I found out how tough it really was to have a home business, and how lazy I really was from just constantly playing video games while buying products to sell and never doing so.

I did a lot of buying and then returning products while getting a refund. I've even heard of some sellers not even giving people their refund! It happened to me once already for a lot of money. Anyhow, enough with all of that. I managed to somehow stumble my way through with a job and to have some money left over to try to launch my future, early retirement. The thing I've learned to be better at in this whole process is being a more loose giver to others in general. It feels weird in the beginning, but then gets more easier as time goes. The only problem I face is that I need to be more discerning with the people I give it too.