Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Skipped Working Out Again

It makes me feel a little sheepish from having played my Magic: The Gathering cards all by myself again. I must be just addicted at seeing how it all works out in a random fashion. I guess I'm just being lame like that to waste my own valuable time. Well, I'm not currently angry at the moment with my old friends who turned crazy with me. Maybe, they were never really about being my friend, but just about using me to get their positive and selfish, life experience working for themselves. I totally turned it upside down for them without getting thrown in prison or anything too bad.

Maybe they moved on or want to feel that way, but when it's brought up, they just go crazy with me. I guess if I think it's funny to do this to them for revenge and don't really care for them, then this is what I should keep doing to them. What my heart is telling me is that they are just being stupid people! Oh well, I think I needed help in the past because I had a hard time being honest with my feelings. I felt like if I revealed everything going inside of me, then they would get me in trouble for it. Regardless of whether I succeed at being truthful or not, with them going crazy with me, they are trying to get me in trouble anyway, so might as well satisfy myself by being brave and opening myself up to them without going crazy like they are even though I feel like beating their brains out for yelling at me.