Monday, October 6, 2014

Down By Less Than A Month

I only have about 23 more posts to go because today's day number of the calender year is 279. I guess it's becoming a very fun journey even though I was worn out a few times while on this blog writing basically about stuff I don't even recall. Because I forget a lot about my original posts that I'm writing, I think I'm going to write about the most important things to me and then just take a break and then go at it another time.

I'm still in the mood for putting in more photos on this site, but it looks like it would break my concentration and flow of my personal time if I was to contribute that extra effort. I think I'll be putting in my own personal photos on here sooner or later. I'm actually not a very talented photographer. What I've been told is that I'm just boring by my closest buddy who has a hard time finding a girlfriend and is pretty much a loner. I think being called boring by him is better than a lunatic!

So yeah, those church people who were saying that I was crazy and needed help are just absolute morons who can't seem to reach out to enough people and just can't get satisfied with me and want me out of their life while not being able to resolve it. Maybe God will take vengeance upon them another time, but for now, I shouldn't be worried about them because they are a bunch of lazy losers. They can't even be successful enough to grow their church and move on out of that silly location and go plant more churches. They are just a bunch of talkers and not a bunch of doers. They just suck in general!

I think the description I just wrote might actually be common for a lot of churches and meet the frustration of a normal person, too!