Monday, October 20, 2014

Finally Won Some Trades

I went long with Facebook and Gold today while going for an end-of-day trade with Binary Options. I'm still currently in a trade with the CAD/JPY pair and it's losing by just a hair again. It was winning for a good long while though; maybe, I hung on to it a little too long. I'm not so sure about that. I'll probably have to look into that more. 

I ended up doing some extended analysis on my charts, before entering those trades. It actually worked to my favor this time! I also started my trades at around 11:00 am PST which was a good time for me. I only did about $75 total of an investment and made a little return, but I'm happy that it's somewhere for me to start. 

What I focused on were support and resistance levels, moving averages, and price action candlesticks on the H1 and H4 charts. If I found some area to doubt my trade, I ended up moving on to the next consideration. I still used the Investing.com portfolio for the signals, but only on the hourly this time. It was also only for reference. I could probably start neglecting it, if I get good enough analyzing potential trades on my own charts.