Wednesday, October 1, 2014

My Good Buddy

My closest buddy is starting to seem a little more degenerate than he was in college. Maybe he should just keep to himself a lot of the things he thinks about because it's mainly about him feeling better than others and then saying that he doesn't want to be different. He's basically saying how he's a great person and deserving with stuff just to cheer himself up because he's been going through a hard time of being happy. He says he's been depressed for the last sixteen years or so. I guess his puberty and the phase of liking girls hasn't really helped ease his still raging hormones! Okay, along with that and his continual excuses with trying to outdo everyone indirectly by thinking outside the box; maybe, he's just not meant to end up with anyone which is something he keeps trying to work around and to not much success.

I'm pretty irritated with him totally because his comments aren't really all that good. He says that he still likes company though. Okay, I really went off topic thinking about my current best friend. He seems to be a really limited person and not capable of getting beyond just scratching the surface with people. I think he has some anxiety and concerns over his countenance because that's just how he was raised. Anyhow, he says that I have a very stable appearance and that it is something females really enjoy. The things some beautiful women do to me while interacting is what he would describe as being liked in an intimate manner like smiling, waving the hand flirtatiously, and touching my arms. I don't really think so in general! It's just nice gestures- that's all; he's not being very accurate because he wants to make up more details for those little things while not confirming them by just asking the beauty!