Friday, October 3, 2014

Working Out

I'm going to working out on a daily basis again. I'm looking to incorporate trading Forex and doing binary options as well. I am so desensitized about losing money from investing that I don't care about pulling the trigger if I confidence in my pick dealing with a stock. I'm basically trying to limit my losses, so I'm just going after doing the bare minimum for now. I'm actually excited and all pumped up about going on this self-made journey, which many have gone and pretty much died while trying to make it rich. Something got them, like pride or maybe putting in too much money to blow their account in one shot. I heard from a friend I knew lose $10,000 while not knowing what the heck he was doing, too!

Well, I gotta get ready for a big day tomorrow, so sayo nara. I think that means bye in Japanese.