Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Mistakes

I ended up playing my Magic: The Gathering Deck until 3 am earlier today. Man, I feel so sheepish for doing that. I was trying to play and see if I would be lacking in any mana to play my spell cards. I'm talking in MTG terms; I know how lame it could sound. I kept playing until I got tired because my deck didn't slow down. I put in some nice two-cost creatures that produce additional mana of any color because I'm just cool like that. No, I did not just say that for reals. I'm just messing with myself while figuring that it's being funny.

In addition to putting in 4 two cost creatures with hexproof (definition: can't be target of spells or abilities opponents control) and mana ability, I replaced my slow lands with reflecting pools (doesn't come into play tapped), so now I have a more fast paced deck and can have fun whooping my young buddy at a game of Magic hopefully.

I'm sorry if the reader doesn't understand what I'm talking about, but I'm just going through some technicalities of building a card deck called Magic: The Gathering. I got in trouble at high school once and they were looking for drugs in my backpack. Nope, they just found my old deck. I guess you can call me an expert with this game. There are decks that say "Expert" level and I played those for years.