Saturday, October 25, 2014

Pure Dedication

I'm messing up a little too much by my own self. I'm not very happy with the arrangements that I'm doing, so I'm going to change it up a bit. I'm going to make a general rule. I'm not going to play any video games or watch anything on the Internet or T.V. now.

The only thing I'm really going to focus on is like reading, working out, or even writing on this site. I'm realizing that I'm wasting so much time thinking about annoying things dealing with others in the past. It's very stupid to manage a grudge with them. They were just passive aggressive with me and didn't want to speak to me about something they were bothered by. It was annoying with the way they acted, but still it's funny.

I believe that I can work at always being a better and more successful person than them. One of the difficulties I have is pretty much my emotions running wild and me wanting to just be in playing mode all the time instead of work.