Monday, October 6, 2014

So the Anaheim Angels Lost

My favorite MLB team were the best team this year, but they ended up getting swept in three games by the worst team in the playoffs. I guess baseball is a very funny sport because you don't know what's going to turn out. It looks like the Angels team didn't take it too hard for losing the playoffs though. They still have another year, and their best pitchers were technically injured so the best players the Angels had to offer weren't really in the playoffs.

It might just be that maybe the Angels will be a common staple to make the playoffs on a yearly basis if everything is kept together for several years. I was a little depressed that they lost this year, but now I'm over it and don't really care so much about baseball. Yet, the Dodgers and Giants are still in the playoffs so maybe, the World Series will occur in California this year! I think the Dodgers are my number two favorite team, so it isn't really that bad yet for me right now. They are also the favorites to win the World Series according to many experts.