Thursday, October 30, 2014

Good Length of Time

Appearance isn't a factor anymore now. All I really care about is the person being female and in good healthy standing. If I were to fall in love with her later on, and she became sick, then I would sweat it out with her and probably be crying like there's no tomorrow if something happened to her.

This means if the female is like age 50 and weighs 300 pounds and has the height of like 5' 2", I'm not going to try to fish for her. That's pretty much my only limits to reasonable expectations- that's what draws the line for me in looking for a suitable life partner now.

The thing that I still get moody about underneath is if the girl is taller than me. It annoys me underneath and makes me not want to pursue a romantic relationship with her. However, I've been getting a little better at handling it. I made some mistakes with weird girls, but I guess that's my learning curve to go off of.

I have limits that I can't go beyond for controlling myself. It's how I grew up and chose to become. I can't fall back out of God's outstanding morals found in the pages of the Bible. I don't really care what criticisms I draw now because I can just joke my way out of there now.

I had the right state of mind for attracting certain types of women, but now I'm friends with the right type of girl and to just be cool and respect while not doing much. I'm going to have to be able to take in some friendly rejections now. There are ways to get around stuff, and that's what keeps me from getting depressed or so angry about my past developments.