Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Focusing More Better During Free Time

I felt really controlled today by my passionate desire to beat my buddy at a dumb game of Magic: The Gathering. It's so silly man, and I'm taking it too seriously. Okay, the people that are around us just gaggle around and tell stories that make others laugh, which is good! Even though some of the stories are totally non-Christian promoting tales and so funny with a lot of profanity, I still accept them as my friends. I just act a little more quiet in those areas because I prefer to be well-mannered around others and constantly improve my life to be a happy believer. I understand where they are coming from and totally cool with it, even though I don't necessarily agree it's the best thing to do.

I guess in general, I'm just relaxed and not feeling so anxious over not making enough friends with people. I was pretty hyper about that and then some nut job comes along to try to slow that progress down. Let's just say, she's not the prettiest and a little messed up in head from having caught an aneurysm and suicidal thoughts from having being depressed. Wow, she's over that stuff I think and keeps laughing about it. She has been continually willing to give me a chance though. I just have to approach her at a right angle, if I want it but I really don't in general.