Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Still Yet To Engage In Optimal State

It takes me a very long time to get something started and now that I'm not really feeling much, it really comes down to what works best for me and my relations to others. I really favor the approach of being ethical and feeling good about myself because of it! My Bible teaches me to be loving to others, and it's a huge struggle for me because I get angry underneath a lot even though I won't show it to them. No one has really asked me to go take anger management classes, so go figure. I've only been told that I need help by crazy people, but they weren't being very specific about me!

Well, I'm starting to outsmart crazy people like my little sister without having to become like a crazy ape to them. I'm making those witty comments that make me laugh so hard, so it's keeping me motivated to stay nice. I think my comments can cause a little hurt in people who are feeling mentally groggy. I'm around some pretty resilient people even though they can be a jerk sometimes, so it makes me laugh thinking about the mean comments they can make with me. I can be sarcastic like them too occasionally, just to mess around and to have a selfish laugh.