Monday, October 13, 2014

Cool Month

A lot of things are going on this month. With it being the fall and the weather being manageable here in Southern California, so many groups are having a lot of cool Halloween events and inviting people out. What I notice is that exceptions are left with those people who just suck as an individual in general and come across as plain weird.

I now see that the people who I gave a hard time with were the ones who turned crazy over not wanting to discuss about something not so serious. They made a decision to block me as a friend on Facebook and couldn't hold their manners really well with me. They turned into like little kids with a Napoleon Complex. It ticked me off so much because they wanted to leave it unsettled. It makes me only a little mad now after realizing there are people who don't want to talk it over with bigger things with people like if they have cancer or a life-threatening disease.

They became scared of me as well, after becoming crazy. They were about trying to selfishly get away by making me look bad in front of the most important people they felt. I'm lucky that those individuals aren't really that powerful or even super rich in society. Yeah, I gave them a really hard time from having a hard time dealing with my anger. I still feel a little remnant of it, so I've learned a lesson in how I should spill out my whole, honest mouth and leave it there with them, so I can feel I did my part next time. I was afraid if I said the wrong words, they were going to get me in trouble; that was my mistake- they became like insane retards, excuse my language!

By being fully honest and not sarcastic, it helps the person manage his or her feelings better. I can say it works for me and that it is incredibly hard to open up like that if you are not used to it. With time, everything you set your mind to can get better. There's this one idiot twin brother of my closest buddy- he ends up frolicking young girls at a mall and keeps saying that they give them their permission for his pleasure. He's pretty stupid at trying to be a womanizer, but nonetheless; he is a big scared-y cat and will avoid conflict even after speaking big words- that's what keeps him out of so much trouble in the first place. It's because he has a mind that also develops fear and absolute disregard for the foolish talk he gets into! Boy, that is pretty depressing and I feel sorry for him.