Monday, October 13, 2014

Result From Trade

The trade I made with Apple ended up being a loser. I guess it's going to require more skill than just looking at signals. I'm going to start checking numbers on the chart and just keep going at it. Fortunately, I've lost only about $25. My mind feels a little sick from the losses, but I don't want to give it all up. I really like how I can just put in the effort, make the trade, and then just go do something else like go to work.

Hopefully, it will start turning around where I get to make winning trades very consistently and with a nice system. We have to remember though that there's always a potentially huge risk whenever dealing with trades like binary options or Forex. No matter how good I become at it, it's better off where you do the research on your own and learn to make proper judgment calls with your preferred style.

I think the picks I make have to be all based on proper timing. I ended up trading about two dollars above the price where I ended up losing. There's something called pivot points which are price levels that you need to be cautious over. I'm going to start doing that, along with checking the daily highs and lows and the previous day's levels as well, all the way up to the weekly or monthly.